Kenya Bus Service Management Ltd is a leading Top 100 Mid-Sized Transport Management Company that employs a vehicle franchising model to enable vehicle owners provide Public Passenger Services, such as, commuter transport, private and contract hire and transit advertising.
The Company also provides Commercialized Services, such as, motor vehicle repair, sale of motor vehicle spares, fuel and lubricants, driver training, staffing agency, mobile money, insurance and accident investigation agency, transport consultancy and research, among others.
Kenya Bus Service management Limited is a leading transport operator and management company established in 2006. The company offers commuter, private hire, contract hire and transit advertising services using franchised vehicles.
The company also prides in offering other services such as; motor vehicle servicing and maintenance, fuelling, washing, parking and insurance in addition to driver and conductor training.
An Investor is looking for qualified PSV drivers:
Vacancies available : Eighty (80) Drivers
Location : Nairobi & environs
Reporting to : Franchisee (Investor) or his appointee.
- Valid Driving license
- Valid Certificate of good conduct (PCC)
- Having trained with KBSM Training school will be an added advantage
NB Drivers previously dismissed or declared deserter can apply for consideration.
How to Apply.
Applicants should drop their application at Human resource officesOur client who has invested in 60 public service vehicles (PSV) in our franchise is looking for and invites applications of qualified candidates for consideration to take up the positions of a Team Leader in managing his fleet of buses.
- Available vacancies : SIX (6)
- Place and location : NAIROBI
- The position Purpose : The position holder shall be required to provide leadership and direction to a team of drivers and conductors for the purpose of running the franchisee’s PSV business in an efficient and profitable manner and ensure there is a return on investment.
Main responsibilities of the job holder will include but not limited to;
- To run, operate and manage allocated buses on behalf of the franchisee profitably Manage the buses diligently and protect and promote the interests of the franchisee/investor
- To employ, pay and manage all his/her staff
- To keep records in accordance with the franchisee’s laid down procedures/format
- To inspect the vehicles regularly and to ensure they comply with the NTSA regulations
- Ensure 90% of the buses are operational at all times.
- Ensure that all the revenue is accounted for in the same day
- Ensure fueling is done and paid for in the same day
- Ensure drivers and conductors are allocated buses.
- Must be a Kenyan by Nationality
- Minimum form four
- Some experience in the management of the PSV.
- Must be mature and responsible person
- Computer literate will be an added advantage
- Must be able to make decisions according to the prevailing situation
- Must be a person of high integrity
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV with a cover letter to Human Resource Manager through Emwaro@kenyabus.net or drop at Kenya Bus Depot -Kawangware before or on March, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV with a cover letter to Human Resource Manager through Emwaro@kenyabus.net or drop at Kenya Bus Depot -Kawangware before or on 30thMarch, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
KENYA BUS SERVICE MANAGEMENT LTD
Kenya Bus Service Management Ltd
P.O. Box 41001 – 00100